Everyone loves a scavenger hunt! Now, I have to hide the shame of this, but I am rather fond of techno music (if it, in fact, can truly be called such; I do have taste even if I don’t listen to my better nature). I know that it must come as a big surprise to many of you after the extensive acquaintanceship period we have endured together on this blog, and I pray that the shock is not too much for your frail form to handle.
I have been known, sporadically, to listen to the artist Cascada, among others. Her newest music video is something of a joke.
I encourage you to find the following items in the YouTube video embedded at the end of this post:
- Lady-Gaga-Bad-Romance rip off scene
- The scenes in which Cascada looks like an Oompa-loompa (there are more than one)
- Silhouettes of bad ballet
- The scene where the choreographed dancer falls over
- Scene of a dancer looking like he has just tossed a pizza in the air
- The scene with the hilarious look on the face of the guy who touches the “cocoon”
- The Ghostbusters motto/slogan makes a cameo appearance!
- Scene with dancer just standing still, staring off into space, in the center of the shot
I watched it 38 times and, I don’t know about you, but I’m buying the CD.
Don’t you even think about judging me.
Yours in Christ,
Br. James Dominic, OP